Pressure Cooker BBQ Chicken Dip
If you like your dips with a kick, try this one. This fan favorite comes together easily in a pressure cooker. It’s addictive whether served warm or cold.
- 1 lb. (450 g) chicken tenderloins
- 8 oz. (250 g) cream cheese
- ½ cup (125 mL) vegetable stock
- ½ cup (125 mL) frozen corn kernels
- ½ small red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Smoky Barbecue Rub, plus more for serving
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- 4 oz. (125 g) pepper jack cheese (1 cup/250 mL grated)
- ½ cup (125 mL) low-fat Greek yogurt
Add the dip ingredients, except the add-ins, to the Quick Cooker. Cook on CUSTOM for 6 minutes.
Meanwhile, coarsely grate the cheese listed in the add-ins for the dip you’re making.
- When the timer is up, manually release the pressure. Remove and shred the chicken, and return to the pot. Stir in the add-ins. Let the dip sit for a few minutes to thicken before serving. Place in a serving bowl and sprinkle with additional rub.
- 16 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving (¼ cup/60 mL): Calories 120, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 210 mg, Carbohydrate 3 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugars 1 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 10 g
Frozen chicken? No problem. The cooking time remains the same, it’ll just take longer for the Quick Cooker to come to pressure.
To keep the dip warm during your gathering, serve in one of our Insulated Serving Bowls. They keep food warm up to 2 hours and look great on any table.