Farmer's Market Pizza
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 pkg (13.8 oz/283 g) refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 oz (30 g) fresh Parmesan cheese
- 4 oz (125 g) cheddar cheese
- 4 oz (125 g) mozzarella cheese
- 1 tsp (5 mL) Italian seasoning
- 1 small onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into small pieces
- 4 oz (125g) fresh mushrooms (1 cup/250mL)
- 2 plum tomatoes
Preheat the oven to 400˚F (200˚C). Pour ½ tbsp (7 mL) of the oil onto the White Large Round Stone or the Rockcrok® Grill Stone and lightly brush using the Chef's Silicone Basting Brush. Unroll the dough onto the pan and roll it to the edges with the Baker’s Roller®.
- Pour another ½ tbsp (7 mL) of oil onto the dough and brush it evenly over the surface. Bake the crust for 7 minutes. Remove the stone from the oven.
- Process the onion and garlic in the Manual Food Processor until finely chopped. Carefully remove the blade. Move the mixture to the 1-cup (250 mL) Silicone Prep Bowl and set aside. Add the zucchini to the processor bowl and process until coarsely chopped.
- On a Small Flexible Cutting Mat, slice the mushrooms and tomatoes with the Coated Utility Knife.
- Sprinkle half of the cheese mixture evenly over the crust and top evenly with vegetables. Sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown; remove from oven. Cut into wedges with the Pizza & Crust Cutter.
- 12 servings of pieces appetizer servings
- 6 servings of pieces main dish servings
Nutrients per serving:
(1 slice): Calories 350, Total Fat 16 g, Saturated Fat 8 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Sodium 800 mg, Carbohydrate 35 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 6 g, Protein 18 g