Pressure Cooker Berry Cobbler Cakes
Make sweet, individual desserts with strawberries, raspberries, and blueberries in about 30 minutes.
- 1½ cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup (175 mL) sugar
- 2 tsp (10 mL) baking powder
- ¼ tsp (1 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) milk
- ½ tbsp (7 mL) vanilla extract
- 4 tbsp (60 mL) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 cup (250 mL) quartered strawberries (approx. 6 medium strawberries)
- ½ cup (125 mL) blueberries
- ½ cup (125 mL) raspberries
- 1 cup (250 mL) water
Whisk the flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt in small bowl. Add the milk, vanilla, and melted butter; whisk to form a smooth batter.
Hull and quarter the strawberries. Stir the strawberries, blueberries, and raspberries into the batter. Evenly divide the mixture (about ½ cup/125 mL) into six 1-cup (250-mL) Prep Bowls. Cover the bowls with the Stretch-Fit Lids.
Pour the water into the inner pot of the Quick Cooker. Place one Quick Cooker Stackable Steaming Rack into the inner pot and place three bowls onto the rack. Place a second rack on top and place the remaining three bowls onto the rack. Lock the lid, select the DESSERT setting, adjust the time to 20 minutes, and press START.
- When the timer is up, press CANCEL. Press the steam-release button to manually release any remaining pressure.
Carefully remove the racks.* Let the bowls stand for 10 minutes before serving or storing.
- 6 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 280, Total Fat 9 g, Saturated Fat 5 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Sodium 120 mg, Carbohydrate 49 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugars 23 g, Protein 5 g
*Safety Tip: The stainless steel inner pot will be hot during and after cooking. Use a long-handled utensil when stirring and removing food.