Turkey Parmesan Sliders
- 2 oz (60 g) fresh Parmesan cheese
- 3 green onions
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) Garlic & Herb Rub, divided
- 1 tsp (5 mL) black pepper
- 2 tbsp (30 mL) milk
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 1/4 lbs (575 g) 93% lean ground turkey
- 2 oz (60 g) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) ketchup
- 1 pkg (12 oz) Hawaiian rolls (12 rolls), split (see cook's tip)
Combine Parmesan, onions, eggs, 5 tsp (25 mL) of the rub, pepper, milk, bread crumbs and turkey in large Bamboo Fiber Bowl; mix well.
Place one rounded Large Scoop of turkey mixture into wells of Brownie Pan; press evenly into wells. Bake 13-15 minutes or until tops are firm and internal temperature reaches 160°F (71°C) in the sides of each patty.
Meanwhile, grate mozzarella using Microplane® Adjustable Coarse Grater.
For sauce, combine ketchup and remaining 1 tsp (5 mL) rub in (2-cup/500-mL) Prep Bowl. Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH 20-30 seconds or until hot.
Remove pan from oven. Transfer patties to roll bottoms using Mini Nylon Serving Spatula. Top with sauce, mozzarella and roll tops.
- 6 servings of 2 sliders
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. Nutrients per serving (2 sliders):Calories 560, Total Fat 18 g, Saturated Fat 5 g,Cholesterol 150 mg, Sodium 1010 mg, Carbohydrate 63 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 38 g
Soft dinner rolls or slider mini-buns can be substituted for the Hawaiian rolls.