Sheet Pan Chicken Thighs
Modular sheet pans help get this super simple chicken recipe's ingredients cooking at just the right time!
- ¼ cup (60 mL) olive oil, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) lemon juice
- 3 tsp + 1⁄⅛ tsp (15.5 mL) Seasoning Salt, divided
- 1½ lbs. (700 g) boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 2 medium russet potatoes, cut in ¼"–½" (6 mm–1 cm) slices
- 12 oz. (350g) fresh green beans
- ¼ cup (60 mL) panko breadcrumbs
- 2 tsp (10 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tsp (15 mL) olive oil
Preheat the oven to 425°F (220°C).
- Combine 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil, lemon juice, and 2 tsp (10 mL) of the Seasoning Salt in a small bowl. Place the chicken thighs on a sheet pan and brush both sides with the oil mixture.
- Combine 2 tbsp (30 mL) oil and 1 tsp (5 mL) of the Seasoning Salt in a medium bowl; add the potatoes and toss, coating thoroughly. Place the potatoes in a single layer on the same sheet as the chicken. Bake the chicken and potatoes for 20 minutes. TIP: If you like crunchier potatoes, you can use diced potatoes or hash browns.
- Meanwhile, toss the green beans with 1 tsp (5 mL) oil and the remaining 1⁄8 tsp (0.5 mL) Seasoning Salt on a separate sheet pan.
- For the topping, combine the breadcrumbs, Parmesan, and olive oil in a small bowl.
- After 20 minutes of cooking, sprinkle the chicken with the breadcrumb mixture and flip the potatoes. Return the chicken and potatoes to the oven along with the green beans and continue cooking for 10 more minutes, or until the chicken is golden brown and the potatoes are tender. TIP: Chicken thighs retain a lot of moisture. Let them rest for 5 minutes before serving!
- 4 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 470, Total Fat 23 g, Saturated Fat 3.5 g, Cholesterol 135 mg, Sodium 870 mg, Carbohydrate 28 g, Fiber 4 g, Sugars 4 g (includes 0 g added sugar), Protein 39 g