Homestyle Turkey Breast
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5-6 pounds)
- 1 lemon
- 1 can (14.75 ounces) turkey gravy
- 1 cup water
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
Preheat oven to 325°F. Rinse turkey with cold water; pat dry. Trim excess fat, if necessary. Place, breast-side up, in Deep Dish Baker.
Juice lemon; pour juice into Small Batter Bowl. Add remaining ingredients; mix well. Pour gravy mixture over turkey, coating well.
Bake 30 minutes; baste turkey with pan juices. Continue baking 2 hours, 30 minutes to 3 hours, basting every 30 minutes until meat registers 170°F in thickest part of turkey breast and juices run clear. Remove baker to cooling rack; let stand 10 minutes before carving.
For gravy, strain pan juices; skim off fat, if necessary. Carve turkey into slices using Carving Set. Serve with gravy.
- 10 servings