Rosemary Pork Roast with Vegetables
This one-pan meal is so easy and delicious, it will be a go-to for weeknight meals.
- 1 boneless pork loin roast (3½-4 lbs.), rolled and tied
- 1 tsp (5 mL) salt
- 1 tsp (5 mL) black pepper
- 3 tbsp (45 mL) Rosemary Herb Seasoning Mix, divided
- 1 tbsp (15 mL) canola oil
- 10 small carrots, trimmed and peeled
- 1 leek, trimmed and cut into 1" (2.5-cm) pieces
- ¼ cup (60 mL) chicken stock
Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Season the pork evenly with salt, pepper, and 2 tbsp (30 mL) of the seasoning mix. Heat the oil in a large oven-safe pan over medium-high heat for 1–3 minutes, or until the oil is shimmering. Cook the pork until it’s browned, about 8–10 minutes, turning occasionally.
Meanwhile, toss the potatoes, carrots, leek, and remaining seasoning mix in a large bowl until coated. Arrange the vegetables around the pork in the pan, then add the stock. Cover the pan with the lid and bake for 55 minutes. Carefully remove the lid and bake until the pork reaches 145°F (57°C), 10–15 minutes.
Remove the pan from the oven. Let it stand, covered, for 10 minutes. Slice the pork and serve with the vegetables.
- 10 servings
Nutrients per serving:
U.S. nutrients per serving: Calories 340, Total Fat 15 g, Saturated Fat 2.5 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Sodium 530 mg, Carbohydrate 15 g, Fiber 3 g, Total Sugars 3 g (includes 0 g added sugars), Protein 36 g