Pressure Cooker Applesauce
With just four ingredients, 30 minutes, and a pressure cooker, you can make applesauce from scratch!
- 10 apples (mix of sweet and tart varieties), peeled, cored, and sliced
- ¼ cup (60 mL) water or apple juice
- Optional: ¼ cup (60 mL) sugar, 1 tsp (5 mL) cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients into the inner pot of the Deluxe Multi Cooker.
- Close the lid and set to CUSTOM for 4 minutes (high pressure).
- When the timer is up, press CANCEL and let the steam release naturally for 5 minutes, then press STEAM RELEASE.
- Carefully remove the inner pot and mash the apples to your desired consistency.
- 8 servings
Nutrients per serving:
US Nutritionals: Calories 140, Total Fat 0 g, Saturated Fat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Sodium 0 mg, Carbohydrate 38 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugars 31 g (includes 4 g added sugar), Protein 1 g
Want the smoothest applesauce ever? Use the Flex + Immersion Blender attachment to mash the apples! Store your applesauce in an airtight container. Keep it in the fridge for up to 5 days, or freeze it for up to 3 months.