Use & Care
- Spray each cup with nonstick cooking spray; wipe away excess spray with paper towel to prevent oil build-up on pan. Miniature paper baking cups may substitute for nonstick cooking spray.
- Fill each cup two-thirds full. If every cup in pan is not filled, fill empty cups with water to avoid scorching the surface.
- Bake as recipe directs, reducing suggested recipe temperature by 25°F (4°C) (darker pans require slightly lower temperatures). NOTE: All Pampered Chef recipes, using this pan, reflect the temperature reduction.
- Remove from oven; cool 5–10 minutes.
- Remove muffins from pan; cool completely on Stackable Cooling Rack.
Avoid use of metal or sharp utensils on surface of pan.
How to Clean
- Allow pan to cool completely before cleaning. Hand wash; rinse and towel dry immediately. Do not scour with an abrasive cleanser or scouring pad.
- Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Made in China