Use & Care
Before using, review the Deluxe Air Fryer use and care.
• The Deluxe Air Fryer Fruit Leather Trays can only be used with Pampered Chef’s Deluxe
Air Fryer. Do not use with other air fryers.
• Do not use if the product or the Deluxe Air Fryer are damaged.
• Not intended for use by or near children or persons with reduced physical, sensory, or
mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge.
• Discontinue use if the product becomes damaged.
• Always use caution when handling the hot trays. Use heat-resistant oven mitts or pads while
handling hot trays and when placing on surfaces. The metal border and tray will be hot after use.
• Aerosol nonstick spray is not recommended; it will create a sticky residue which is difficult to clean.
• Do not use in a microwave, broiler, or toaster oven.
• Place on a flat surface when adding or removing food from the trays.
• Wash before first use; dishwasher-safe.
• Let the trays come to room temperature before cleaning.
USE AND CARE
• Heat safe up to 450°F (230°C). If using in the oven, place on a sheet pan for stability.
• Refrigerator- and freezer-safe.
1. Place the trays on a flat surface and fill each well with 1 tbsp (15 mL) of puree.
2. Align the trays with the slots on the inside of the Deluxe Air Fryer and push the trays back until
they are fully seated in the air fryer. Follow the recipe instructions for cooking temperature and
3. Rotate the trays evenly throughout cooking.
• One-year guarantee for noncommercial use.
Made in Vietnam