Use & Care
- Wash prior to first use; dishwasher-safe when placed away from heating element. Tips and couplers should be placed in the utensil basket. Turn the bag inside out and place on top rack with the loop over the prong.
Bags come pre-cut to fit couplers.
- For the large coupler and tips, use the dark color decorating bag.
- For the small coupler and tips, use the light color decorating bag.
- Choose tip/coupler size and corresponding bag.
- Remove the ring from the coupler base.
- Drop the coupler base, narrow end first, into the bag. Push the coupler base down through opening until the bag end is halfway down the threads.
- Place a decorating tip over the coupler base.
- Put the ring over the tip and twist until the tip is firmly secured.
To fill bag:
- Hold the bag in one hand with the tip side down. Tip: Place the bag, tip side down in a Measure-All® Cup (or other tall narrow cup) for easier handling.
- Fold the top of the bag down half way to form a generous cuff over your hand.
- With a spreader or spatula, add icing to the top of cuffed bag. Note: It is important not to overfill the bag. Excess icing may squeeze out of the wrong end.
- Remove the icing from the spreader or spatula by scraping along the side of the bag.
- Unfold the cuff and twist the bag closed to force icing down. Note: Make sure to release any air trapped in the bag by squeezing some of the icing out of the tip.
- Place a Twix-It! Clip over the twist in the bag to secure.
- Once no more icing remains, either refill bag or use Twixit Clip! to push icing residue toward tip by sliding clip down bag.
- One-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to sales receipt for details.
Bags and tips made in ChinaGuarantee
Twixit! Clips made in Sweden