Use & Care
- • Adult supervision is required when using with children or persons with reduced physical, sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge.
- • Never leave unattended when in use.
- • The blades are very sharp and can injure you.
- • Never touch the blades while in use.
- • Keep your fingers away from the blades when using and cleaning. Follow the cleaning instructions and safeguards provided.
- • Keep out of children’s reach.
- • Always operate on a dry, flat surface.
- • Only operate with food chute in place.
- • Always use the food pusher when using. Do not slice any food that cannot be held by the food chute. Do not force food items into the food chute.
- • When using the food pusher, securely grasp the top, keeping your fingers and thumb away from blade and within the outer edges of the slider.
- • The teeth on the blade and food pusher are sharp and may cause injury if not used properly.
- • Only use to cut food. Do not use for ice, hard candies, chocolate, or nuts. Do not use
with warm foods.
- • Only use when upright; do not use when stored on top of the food bin.
- • Make sure the plunger is pushed all the way down and securely locked before storing.
- • To prevent possible injury to yourself and others, make sure your hands are dry when using.
- • Do not operate if any part of the unit is damaged in any manner. Call the Solution Center at (888) 687-2433 (United States) or (800) 342-2433 (Canada) for assistance.
- • Keep away from sources of heat.
- • Only use attachments provided by Pampered Chef.
|A. Food Pusher |
B. Food Hopper
C. Food Hopper Button
H. Food Bin
I. Cutting-Style Dial
J. Thickness Dial
- 1. Ensure the unit is clean and fully dry.
- 2. Ensure the plunger is in the locked position.
- 3. Close the cover over the cutting blades on the board.
- 4. Place the food pusher and the food chute on one side nested in the food bin.
- 5. Align the green plunger over the same side where the food pusher and the food chute are. Place the board over the food bin aligning the green knob on the same side as the food pusher and the food chute. Slide the board onto the food bin. (See Illustration 4)
• Three-year guarantee for noncommercial use. Refer to our website or the sales receipt for details.
Made in China