Use & Care
• Adult supervision is required when using with children or persons with reduced physical,
sensory, or mental capabilities or lack of experience and knowledge.
• To prevent burns, do not use your fingers to remove food from the pan.
• Always use caution when handling the hot pan. Use heat-resistant oven mitts or pads when
handling the hot pan or placing it on flat, level surfaces.
• Use both hands when handling the pan.
• Do not use metal utensils in the pan.
• Wash before using for the first time; hand wash only.
• Let the pan cool to room temperature before cleaning.
• Don’t soak the pan. Make sure to dry the pan completely after washing to prevent rust.
• Pans will naturally darken with use; this won’t affect its performance.
• Only use a soft sponge, cloth, or kitchen brush for cleaning the pan. Don’t use abrasive cleansers
such as steel wool, cleansers with bleach, or oven-cleaning solutions; they can damage the pan
and void the guarantee.
USE AND CARE
• The pan is safe in conventional and convection ovens. We don’t recommend using the pan in
ovens over 450°F (230°C). Don’t use this pan on glass or ceramic cooktops, electric coil, gas
burner range, induction (magnetic) range, or an outdoor grill. Not microwave- or broiler-safe.
• Don’t use aerosol nonstick sprays. They may create a sticky, difficult-to-clean residue if the pan
isn’t washed immediately or if it gets overheated.
• Always follow the recipe temperature, baking times, and greasing or flouring instructions.
• It’s normal to see some scratching after use. To minimize, don’t slide the pan across surfaces.
• Refrigerator- and freezer-safe.
1. Brush the wells with oil. (Do not use aerosol nonstick sprays.)
2. Add batter to each well until two-thirds full; do not overfill. If using a packaged mix, one
14–16.25-oz. (396–461-g) mix makes about 72 mini donut holes. Tip: You can use a decorating
bag with an open tip to easily fill the wells.
3. The bake time will vary depending on your recipe, but most packaged mixes will bake in about
4. Set the pan on a cooling rack for 5 minutes.
5. To remove, invert the pan over a tray or cooling rack and gently tap the pan. If the donut holes
stick, use a releasing tool around the sides.
6. Let cool completely before decorating.
- • three-year guarantee for noncommercial use.
Made in China