Use & Care
- • Always use caution when handling the hot skewers. Wear heat-resistant oven mitts or pads while using the retrieval tool and when placing on surfaces.
- • Always assemble and disassemble the product on a flat surface to prevent possible injury to self or those around you.
- • Wash before first use; dishwasher-safe.
USE AND CARE
- Unscrew the tightening screws on the round plates. Do not fully remove the screw.
- Slide the spit through the round plates with the screws facing outward. Position the left (L) and right (R) plates resting on their appropriate side of the spit. Rest the round plates on the flat part of the spit, not the notch. The notch is where the spit will rest in the air fryer. (See illustration 1.)
- Tighten the screws on the round plates to secure the spit.
- Follow the instructions in the “To Use” section below to add food to the skewers.
- Cut food into cubes no larger than 1½" (4 cm).
- Push food onto the skewer leaving about 1" (2.5 cm) at the tip.
- Slide the skewer tip into the hole of either round plate. Then, pinch the rounded end of the skewer to properly seat it into the slot of the opposite plate. For stability, place the skewers in every other slot until the rounded plates are full. (See illustration 2.).
- Insert the fully assembled skewers into the air fryer chamber. (See illustrations 3-4.)
- Turn the wheel to Rotisserie setting and choose time for the recipe. If using the Custom setting, ensure the Rotate function is on.
- Once done cooking, remove the skewers. (See illustrations 5-7.)
How to insert and remove the skewers from air fryer chamber:
- Always place the fully assembled skewers with food on it into cooking chamber before beginning a cooking cycle.
- The fully assembled skewers will be hot during and after cooking. Always use the retrieval tool and oven mitts when handling, removing, or disassembling. Allow the skewers and food to cool slightly and exercise extreme caution when handling.
- Ensure food is able to rotate freely. Do not allow foods to touch the heating coil or sides of the cooker chamber.
To insert skewers into cooking chamber:
- Align the side of the fully assembled skewers with the slot on the left inside of the air fryer. (See illustration 3.)
- Slide the other side of the fully assembled skewers along the track on the right inside of the air fryer until it is seated. (See illustration 4.)
- Do not allow foods to touch the heating coil.
- Close air fryer door.
To remove food from the air fryer cooking chamber:
- Use caution when opening the air fryer door. The door and fully assembled skewers will be hot.
- Position the retrieval tool lift hooks beneath the left and right arms of the fully assembled skewers. (See illustration 5.)
- With the lift hooks in place, push the fully assembled skewers to the right with the retrieval tool to release. (See illustration 6.)
- Carefully lift up and out to remove from the cooking chamber. (See illustration 7.)
GUARANTEE One-year guarantee for noncommercial use.
Made in China